Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sad Love Quotes

Sad Love Quotes

1. Kahlil Gibran
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

2. William Butler Yeats
Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned...

3. Anonymous
The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

4. Tennessee Williams
There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.

5. Samuel Butler
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.

6. Toni Braxton
How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart.

7. Charlie Brown
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.

8. Vanessa Williams
You wondered how you’d make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for, is the one thing you can’t see.

9. Herman Hesse
Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

10. Anais Nin
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment